Thursday, July 19, 2007

Oh So Proud

O.K, O.K... I know that I've already showed everyone my latest creation, but I just couldn't help myself. This morning when I dressed my little princess for the day she just looked too cute. Here she is sitting outside in her new apron... And as you can tell I'm oh so proud!!!
Yes, she's holding a packet of cough lollies as everyone (and I mean everyone) in my neck of the woods has the dreaded flu (sigh). I'm definately over the flu this year, it's way too over rated.
My mum rang this morning after checking out my blog (she lives over 500km's away so couldn't see it in the flesh) to give me a bit of helpful advice to finish off the back of the apron better. She suggested that I curve the corners up near where it fastens at the back... What a great idea! Thanks Mum.

10 comments:

  1. It's adorable!
    She's a little beauty too isn't she. How much fun are 10 month olds?? I'm having a ball with Molly, one of those little aprons would go down well here too!

    Miss you, i'll call soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen,
    Thanks!!! I know, I'm just loving what a pleasure my little princess is to be around at the moment too.
    You'll have to send me Molly's measurements via email and I'll see what I can whip up for her for her birthday.

    Love Jodes

    ReplyDelete
  3. So SO adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The apron is divine and the model is a little cutie cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sara!!! I'm absolutely loving my little apron and can't wait to make some more...

    Hi Felicia,
    I always think that I'm a bit bias because I'm her mummy, but I think that my little princess is a gorgie pie too...

    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  6. too cute... check out www.madeit.com.au it may interest you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Jodie - the apron and your little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow you sexy thing. she is very cute. not that im a fan or anything. from guess who?

    ReplyDelete

Spring Seed Swap?

I had big plans of sharing a late Winter garden update with you all this post, full of beautiful pictures of Wintry produce such as peas (...