Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Doll Quilt Update

Hi everyone!!! This is just a quick post to let everyone know how my Doll Quilt is going for the swap. As you can see I'm almost done...

All that's left to do is hand sew the back of the binding and put on a label. Seen as though I'm in the early group (my quilt must be posted by the 12th July) I'm finishing just in the nick of time.


I hope that all you other swapers out there are having just as much fun as me with your Doll Quilts. It won't be long and we'll be admiring the handy work of our fellow swappers. I can't wait!!!
Today's 'Get Happy Now' Tip #23 - Follow the advice of Eleanor Roosevelt: "Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift."

7 comments:

  1. That looks beautiful. So how big is this swap?? Do they have alot of participants? It's such a fabulous idea. I love the colous too.

    (thanks for my comment - you're too sweet..xx)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen,
    There are about 100 people that participate in the swap from over 40 countries, so it's pretty big. My swap partner lives in New York City, how exciting!!! Just think... someone on the other side of the country will be admiring my work in less then a month, and vice versa.

    Love Jodes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looks very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... cant believe how much youve done.... great job
    luv Abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Felicia,
    Thanks for the comment..

    Hi Ab,
    How's your doll quilt coming along?

    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your quilt looks great! It is exciting isn't it? My swap partner is in a different country than me, too.

    I am having so much fun with this swap, and to think I almost didn't sign up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. well darling what a day. what about a mention of what an important day this was. love you heaps. by the way great job as usual. you r to clever. you r a lovely person and im greatfull to have you as such an important friend/person in my life.Hayley

    ReplyDelete

Spring Seed Swap?

I had big plans of sharing a late Winter garden update with you all this post, full of beautiful pictures of Wintry produce such as peas (...